Sometimes, when users send out text messages, the recipient will say they have not received it. Users also, on their end, could wonder why they have not been responded to after sending an important text message to a lead or to their agent.
Steps to Troubleshoot
- Check the phone number to determine whether it is a mobile number or not:
- Here is a tool to look up the type – wireless or not, and carrier of phone numbers: https://freecarrierlookup.com/.
- If the number is identified as wireless, meaning mobile, that number should be able to receive text messages.
- If the phone number is confirmed to be for a mobile, it is possible they did not get the message if their phone was turned off or if their carrier is having an issue.
- Please email us the recipient phone number(s) and the timeframe to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Brokerkit Help Desk team will pull the logs for texts sent to that phone number for further analysis and report back to you.